- San Marzano Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Mozzarella Balls
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Flaked Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Basil Pesto
- Toast Pinsa bread under the grill and cut into slices.
- Chop tomatoes and seafood with salt, pepper and dried basil.
- Tea mozzarella balls and add to the tomatoes.
- Drizzle in some extra virgin olive oil and combine.
- Top the toasted Pinsa with the mixture.
- Garnish with green pesto, dried basil and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- Start your meal with Bruschetta!