- Potato Gnocchi
- Buffalo Mozzarella
- Tomato Sauce
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Parmesan Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Red Onion
- Fresh Basil
- Heat olive oil in a shallow pan over medium heat.
- Finely chop the garlic, cut the onions into thin slices and the tomatoes into quarters.
- Add the onions, garlic and tomatoes into the pan.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and continue stirring until the contents soften.
- Boil water in a large saucepan
- Add the gnocchi and cook until they float to the surface
- Add tomato sauce to the vegetables and add roughly chopped fresh basil leaves.
- Add the cooked gnocchi to the pan and mix until fully coated with the sauce
- Add mozzarella and grated cheese to the pan and combine
- Transfer to an oven-safe dish and top with more mozzarella and grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!