- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves how many: 4 people
- Recipe country of origin: Italy
- Level of difficulty: Easy
- 500g Italian peaches
- 150g Italian white grapes
- 6tbps white balsamic vinegar
- 3tbsp Italian extra virgin olive oil
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 1pc radicchio
- 200g pecorino with truffle
- Black pepper
- Wash the radicchio, remove the core, finely chop and set aside.
- Wash the peaches, remove the stone and slice about 1cm thick.
- Wash the grapes and slice vertically in half.
- Dice the pecorino into small cubes.
- In a small bowl whisk the vinegar and olive oil until it emulsifies, add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small pan toast the pumpkin seeds for 1 minute or so until nicely toasted but not burnt and set aside.
- Using a mixing bowl evenly mix all the ingredients, keeping aside half of the cheese, and pumpkin seeds for garnishing.
- Place in your favourite bowl, sit back and enjoy a taste of Italian summer.