- Brown Lentils
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Grilled Artichoke Hearts
- Red Onion
- Fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Simmer lentils for 15 minutes in salted water until al dente.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes, and chop & dice the fennel. Slice the red onion into strips and separate.
- Blanch the red onion for 1 minute and cool under cold water.
- Quarter the artichoke hearts and finely chop the parsley.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl, along with fresh basil leaves.
- Add cooked lentils and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil, along with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients until combined.
- Serve the salad & enjoy.