- 1kg Octopus Tentacles
- 300g Cherry Tomatoes
- 300g Agromonte cherry tomato puree
- 3 tbsp Black Olives
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 3 tbsp of Casinetto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley
- Prepare a sauté with oil, garlic, thinly sliced onion and fresh cherry tomatoes and let it brown for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pitted olives, the desalted capers cut in half, a handful of chopped fresh parsley and leave it all to flavor over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the octopus tentacles and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- At this point, add the ready Agromonte cherry tomato sauce, cover with a lid and reduce the heat.
- Leave to cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste the tentacles, which must be soft, if you find them still slightly hard, continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- When ready, add the salt and serve hot or lukewarm, with the addition of chopped fresh parsley.