- 250 gr Ladyfingers (Savoiardi biscuits)
- 300 gr Mascarpone cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 75 gr Sugar
- 185 gr Coffee
- 50 gr Marsala wine (optional)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (for dusting)
- First make coffee & set aside to cool, then add Marsala wine & mix it (this is optional, If you don’t like liqueurs, you can skip it).
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until pale yellow color & add mascarpone cheese, continue to mix. Then beat egg whites with sugar until foamy & stiff consistency.
- Once ready fold egg white mixture into mascarpone mixture & mix together slowly with a spoon until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Put first mascarpone mixture on the bottom of the dish then dip Savoiardi quickly into the coffee one at a time (don’t keep them too long otherwise your Tiramisu will become too soggy) & arrange them to make one solid layer on top of the mascarpone mixture.
- Spread again mascarpone cream on top of the biscuits. Add another layer of biscuits. Top up with remaining mascarpone mixture.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder (you can chill it for for 2-3 hours before serving).