Cheese Brillo Di Treviso Rosso DOP/ PDO (Approx. 500gr)
Brillo di Treviso is an Italian soft cheese made from pasteurized cow's milk and aged in local red wine. Each wheel is characterised by a thin burgundy rind and a slightly tangy, ivory coloured paste. Ideal as a table cheese.
About the Product:
- Excellent for fresh aperitifs accompanied by bubbles or young red wines with a low alcohol content. Excellent for skewers with datterino tomatoes .
- The 12-14 ounce wheels are aged for a minimum of 15 days, during which they develop a delicate and fruity flavour similar to a strong fruity Italian red wine.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk and refined with grape must
- Pairs well with Chianti Classico or a rich, mature Barolo
- Great for antipasti or a table cheese