- 200g Rigatoni (or similar)
- 2-3 Zucchinis
- 1 Garlic clove (whole)
- 1 Burrata
- 80-100g Salmon
- A handful of fresh mint
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Pat dry the salmon using a paper towel to remove excess water/liquids.
- Prepare the salmon tartare by cutting the fish into small cubes and season with extra virgin olive oil and good quality salt. Allow it to marinate for 10-15 min.
- In a pan, pour a drizzle of oil, add the garlic followed by the zucchini diced into cubes and brown them for a couple of minutes.
- Add 1/2 glass of water and cook on low-mid heat for 10/15 minutes.
- Remove the garlic and add everything into a blender together along with the mint leaves and blend until smooth.
- In the meantime, cook your pasta al dente in boiling salty water (as salty as the sea).
- Pour the crema back into the pan, add the pasta, mix well and only add some more pasta water in case the consistency is not smooth enough.
- Plate the pasta and serve by adding the tartare, a few burrata flakes, and fresh mint leaves. Don't forget to add some fresh cracked black pepper!
Recipe by https://www.instagram.com/joskitschen/