Tagliatelle Giovanni Rana: The most famous fresh pasta of the Emilia-Romagna culinary tradition. The exclusive 'Sfogliagrezza' prepared with the freshest eggs from chickens grown in open fields.
Try the “Tagliatelle Rana” with bottarga, artichoke and fennel.
- 1 pack of Tagliatelle Giovanni Rana
- 2 small artichokes
- 45g/1.58oz mullet bottarga
- 1 sprig of fennel
- Groundnut oil to fry
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Clean the artichokes and eliminate the stem, the external leaves that are tough as well as the pointy top of the artichoke. Keep just the heart. Heat three fingers of groundnut oil in a pan.
- Cut the artichokes in thin cloves and fry them in the heated oil for a few seconds until golden. Remove them from the oil and place them on absorbent paper. Keep them warm in the oven at 100° C.
- In the meantime, in a pot bring salted water to a boil. Following the instructions on the package cook the tagiatelle, drain and place them in a bowl. Season the tagliatelle and the bottarga sliced in thin shards with extra-virgin olive oil
- Divide the tagliatelle into portions on the plates, sprinkle with fennel, garnish with warm fried artichoke cloves and serve.