Small, thin, lean, incredibly tender muscles located on either side of the backbone, tenderloins are the most prized cut on the entire animal. Their buttery tenderness is legendary. Hailing from Australia, the Angus beef tenderloin is carefully cut to give us perfectly sized fillets.
- Angus Beef Tenderloin Fillets are a delicious example of the most prized cut of beef.
- The tenderloin roast is packed with the nutrition you expect from most steaks, including an excellent source of protein, iron, and Vitamin B6.
- Beef Tenderloin is best-served medium-rare. Since this cut is so lean, it can become dry and lose flavour if it is cooked beyond medium. A meat thermometer is essential in creating a memorable and delicious Beef Tenderloin.
Note: The fillet is vacuum-packed and chilled. The actual product may be slightly different from the images.
Lactose Free: Yes
Suitable for Vegetarians: No
Suitable for Vegan: No
Gluten Free: Yes
Keep the item refrigerated at a temperature range of 0 to 4° C.
- Bring the Angus Beef Australian Tenderloin to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side for a seared crust.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 4-6 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- You can also check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer (130-135°F or 55-57°C for medium-rare).
- Let the tenderloin rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve as a whole or slice (as required) against the grain and serve.
Note: Adjust cooking times based on the desired doneness and use a meat thermometer for accuracy.
Our product information, such as names, descriptions, specifications, and serving suggestion images, is not intended to provide a complete legal description of the products, and may not
include all relevant information, including allergens. Casinetto may modify product
specifications or information at any time without prior notice, and these changes may not be
reflected online immediately. To access the latest and most comprehensive information about our
products, including allergen details, please refer to the information on the product packaging.