Striploin are a boneless cut from the short loin that is highly prized for its excellent balance of flavour and tenderness. The Striploin can be prepared as a roast but is typically cut into the popular Strip Steak or also known as a NY Strip Steak.
- Angus Beef Striploin are a delicious example of the most prized cut of beef.
- The striploin roast is packed with the nutrition you expect from most steaks, including an excellent source of protein, iron, and Vitamin.
- Beef striploin is best-served medium-rare. Since this cut is so lean, it can become dry and lose flavour if it is cooked beyond medium. A meat thermometer is essential in creating a memorable and delicious Beef striploin.
Note: The striploin is vacuum-packed and chilled. The actual product may be slightly different from the images.
Lactose Free: Yes
Suitable for Vegetarians: No
Suitable for Vegan: No
Gluten Free: Yes
Keep the item refrigerated at a temperature range of 0 to 4° C.
- Bring the Angus Beef Australian Tenderloin to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side for a seared crust.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 4-6 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- You can also check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer (130-135°F or 55-57°C for medium-rare).
- Let the tenderloin rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve as a whole or slice (as required) against the grain and serve.
Note: Adjust cooking times based on the desired doneness and use a meat thermometer for accuracy.
Our product information, such as names, descriptions, specifications, and serving suggestion images, is not intended to provide a complete legal description of the products, and may not include all relevant information, including allergens. Casinetto may modify product specifications or information at any time without prior notice, and these changes may not be reflected online immediately. To access the latest and most comprehensive information about our products, including allergen details, please refer to the information on the product packaging.