The ribeye is known for its rich, buttery flavour and tender texture. In various butcher cuts, the ribeye delivers mouth-watering, juiciness, and taste in every bite. It’s very highly marbled, and much of the rich, beefy flavour comes from the fat, making this an exceptionally flavourful steak.
- Beef Ribeye is best-served between medium-rare to medium-well. A meat thermometer is essential in creating a memorable and delicious ribeye steak
- Angus Beef Ribeye are a delicious example of the most prized cut of beef.
- This tender and flavourful boneless meat consists of three muscles that are fabricated into the Ribeye Steak, Ribeye Roast, and sometimes Ribeye Filet and Ribeye Cap Steak
Note: The ribeye is vacuum-packed and chilled. The actual product may be slightly different from the images.
Lactose Free: Yes
Suitable for Vegetarians: No
Suitable for Vegan: No
Gluten Free: Yes
Keep the item refrigerated at a temperature range of 0 to 4° C.
- Let the Australian Ribeye Steak rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill or skillet to medium-high heat.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- You can also check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer (130-135°F or 55-57°C for medium-rare).
- Let the steak rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve as a whole or slice (as required) against the grain and serve.
Note: Adjust cooking times based on the desired doneness and use a meat thermometer for accuracy.
Our product information, such as names, descriptions, specifications, and serving suggestion images, is not intended to provide a complete legal description of the products, and may not include all relevant information, including allergens. Casinetto may modify product specifications or information at any time without prior notice, and these changes may not be reflected online immediately. To access the latest and most comprehensive information about our products, including allergen details, please refer to the information on the product packaging.